Experience the Difference, One Office for Your Complete Oral Health.
Your smile is unique and requires special treatment and attention, different from any other patient. Because dental care should be tailored to each individual patient, our doctors and staff work together to design your treatment plan, keeping all your goals and best interests in mind. And with multiple specialists collaborating together under one roof, our team has better control of your oral health, ensuring you the best possible outcome.
- Cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- Placement and restoration of dental implants
- Orthodontics, including traditional braces, ceramic braces, and Invisalign
- Periodontics, including advanced treatment of the gums, bone grafting for dental implants, and cosmetic gum contouring
- Endodontics – gentle root canal therapy
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery, including extraction of wisdom teeth, TMJ therapy, and aesthetic and reconstructive jaw surgery
- Free conscious sedation with major dental treatment plans
A message from the founder of South Bay Dentistry & Orthodontics
As a former professor at USC School of Dentistry, I do everything I can to keep my entire team at the forefront of the latest dental techniques and technologies. Why? Because I want to deliver the very best methods directly to you, my valued patient. Researching the newest trends, my colleagues and I take only what is most tested, trusted, and beneficial for use in South Bay Dentistry and Orthodontics.
I am privileged to have many of the brightest minds and skilled hands in dentistry – right here in my office. Cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentists. Orthodontists. Periodontists. Endodontists. Oral Surgeons. All working as a team. Together, their specialized knowledge and over fifty years of combined experience can bring you a smile and oral health you never would have thought possible.
For beautiful new smiles, our patients come from all over the South Bay, including Torrance, Hawthorne, Redondo Beach, Lawndale, and Gardena. Complete oral health makes you look younger, feel better, and even adds years to your life! Are you ready for a new, healthier, more beautiful you?